Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Sign from Lily :)

Gave me cold chills today... 

Sign from my angel daughter Lily Grace.. also known as Lilybug: 

My family and I make hairbows in memory of my daughter Lily Grace and this is called "The Lily Grace Project". We just moved and I have a room that I'm making into Lily's room that is also our hairbow project room.

I don't have furniture for it and I have been watching a corner wooden armoire at a furniture consignment store down the street from my work (a pinterest project will make it absolutely beautiful) 

My coworker and I ran to Subway today and right next store is the consignment store so we popped in quickly to see if it was still for sale.. it was but we needed to get back to work so we headed out the door when I heard this...

"Hey ladybugs.. did you find what you were looking for?"....

I could have frozen.. I know my mouth fell open.. WHAT?? I can't decide on a piece of furniture for my angel daughter Lily who was called "Lilybug" after ladybugs.. ladybugs are one of the signs for her and I have NEVER heard anyone call me or anyone else "ladybugs"...

Now is that a sign that I should buy that furniture for Lily's room or not?!?... oh my gosh!!! What are your thoughts?? I had cold chills.. I couldn't believe it.. still can't..

Oh and in case you are wondering.. yes I did ask my coworker if she heard the same thing as me and she did.. I really did hear someone call me a ladybug.. wow..

No comments:

Post a Comment