Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Our angels fly over the rainbow so why then oh why..can't I?

Somewhere over the rainbow...
Angels fly....
In a land that I've heard of..
Why did you leave us..why

Somewhere over the rainbow..
Beautiful angels play..
They keep each other happy..
Every night and day..

"Someday I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far behind me.
Where troubles melt like lemon drops,
High above the chimney tops,
That's where you'll find me."

Somewhere over the rainbow..
Guardian angels fly...
Our angels fly over the rainbow..
So why then..oh why..can't I??
---------------------------

I would never want to leave my children here on earth for sure but sometimes I wish that I could visit my angel Lily Grace. Just fly up over the beautiful clouds.. over the rainbow.. if even for a minute..

"Beam me Up".. right Pink.. great song and I hope you listen to it if you have a minute... you may be able to relate to it too ♥

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFYm9LKsuUo

No comments:

Post a Comment