Sunday, June 2, 2013

Incredibly sad... my baby should be here...

Posted just last night on Lily's Facebook page :( 

I just pulled up to our new house and the thought came across my mind that I should be either coming home to all of my kids including my young baby or I should be getting a carrier out of my car... 

It makes me incredibly sad when I think those things but I can't help it... 

"You Are Not Alone" by Michael Jackson was playing in my car which was one of the songs I sang to Lily on the day she was going to leave me to go to heaven.... 

Lily should be here.. with me.. in my arms to hold and love.. It's not fair  

**This is not a good time to tell me all the good things about her not being here.. like how she's in a better place, she's with God, no more suffering.. etc.. It's really not**
----------------------------------------------
Then I just posted this tonight on Lily's Facebook page: 
Thank you all for your support last night.. I was having a hard time and I like writing in those moments because it helps me to release the extreme grief that I'm feeling at that moment.. 

I don't always write in those moments but I do a lot... I'm doing better today.. thank you 

**Thank you Kristine McCormick for this picture... Kristine is also a Mommy to a heart angel- baby Cora. I thought this picture was perfect 

No comments:

Post a Comment