Sunday, June 2, 2013

Moving is proving to be emotional....

May 23rd post from Lily's Facebook page: 

We closed- sold our current house and signed papers to buy our new one yesterday!! 

Now we are cleaning, cleaning, cleaning the new house & prepping the new house for moving in...

It's funny how you can want to move and start the next chapter of your life yet it can be so bittersweet too! 

When we moved into our current house...our oldest Sarah was 10, Ethan was about to be 4, Blake was about 9 months old and I was pregnant with our daughter Makayla.

That was 7-1/2 years ago... since then we also had Lily.. our house was essentially the other place she lived besides the hospital.. granted it was during my pregnancy so she lived in my belly here but she was still here..

Yesterday was emotional and the actual moving will be too..

Packing up Lily's stuff to move is going to be hard.. Some of you will understand that & others won't.. Going through her memorial cabinet & boxing it up to move.. that's going to be hard and I'm the one that has to do it... I can't let anyone else.. I know that may not make sense but again.. I know some of you understand 

-----------------------------------------------------------
May 25th post from Lily's page: 
It is officially moving day..

I haven't touched Lily's stuff yet..

The few things that someone moved (off of a dresser I mean).. I panicked because I didn't see it right away..

I'm so emotional about the anticipation of packing her stuff to move it.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment