Sunday, June 30, 2013

2 New Angels in Heaven ♥

June 27th post:   ♥ 

After work today I went to pay my respects to sweet baby Ambrosia... 

Hard doesn't even define how that was but I needed to do it out of respect for Ambrosia and her Mom... 

When I left my heart was so shattered and I heard a song that I haven't heard in a very long time "Together Again" by Janet Jackson... I think it was a sign from Lily...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8z78_janet-jackson-together-again_music#.UczYQPmshkU

"Everywhere I go, every smile I see
I know you are there smilin' back at me
Dancin' in moonlight I know you are free
'Cuz I can see your star shinin' down on me"

"Always been a true angel to me now above
I can't wait for you to wrap your wings around me, baby
Wrap them around me, baby"

"Everywhere I go, every smile I see
I know you are there smilin' back at me
Dancin' in moonlight, I know you are free
'Cuz I can see your star shinin' down on me"

I believe Lily greeted Ambrosia into heaven and sadly she also greeted her great grandpa Leo into heaven yesterday too...

Please pray for Ambrosia's family and our family as heaven has definitely gained two wonderful angels this week... Forever missed, always loved and never forgotten...

We know that you are all shining down on us ♥

More lyrics: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/j/janet_jackson/

No comments:

Post a Comment