Sunday, June 30, 2013

10th Lily Grace Challenge

Written on June 29th... 

At 3:30 pm today (in less than one hour).. that will be exactly 10 months since our daughter Lily Grace became an angel... 

So today is Lily's 10th Angelversary... Why the picture of the clouds... I imagine Lily and all of her angel friends up there above the clouds playing.. peacefully playing...

So ten months ago today my daughter left this earth to fly high above the clouds....

Thank you to everyone for their kind words.. Thank you to everyone who is participating in the 10th Lily Grace Challenge.. it's not too late..

Here's the link:https://www.facebook.com/events/212252768926430/

Fly high sweet girl.. I took this picture yesterday and the clouds are equally as beautiful today. I look at the clouds a lot now.. I have ever since Lily left us... 


Information about the 10th Lily Grace Challenge: 
Will you do something nice in memory of all children gone too soon? Tomorrow, June 29th is exactly 10 months from when our daughter Lily Grace became an angel. 

This is such a hard day for me so I ask (and have done so since she passed away) if everyone will do something nice in memory of my sweet Lily Grace. I call this "The Lily Grace Challenge".. pay it forward without expecting anything back. You can do something small or big, with a money value or it can cost nothing, kind words, kind gestures, etc.. anything nice for someone else!!

Lily was such a perfect baby but her heart just couldn't make it... she fought hard and so did the staff at Kosair Children's Hospital to save her. On August 29, 2012 at 3:30 pm our sweet Lily flew to heaven while in my arms and surrounded by family & friends.

I can't believe she left us 10 months ago...

Will you share this? Will you do something nice in memory of my angel Lily Grace and all other children gone too soon?

Thank you!! Forever loved, always missed, and never forgotten.. our sweet Lillian Grace!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment