Sunday, June 2, 2013

Sign from Lily...

Post from Lily's Facebook page: Never Forget Lily Grace on May 21st- 

It has been a long day but great day at work!! I work at a Memory Care Community called Arden Courts. We have educational events each month and I've been leading the last two discussions (one was tonight). I love educating and speaking at our seminars!! I love helping people!!!

Update on my house: we are closing tomorrow at 10 am & noon... Say a prayer  thanks everyone!!
------------------------------------------
May 22, 2013 post: 
Signs...

We called our Lily "Lilybug" after ladybugs.. so ladybugs are one symbol that I have for my Lily.

When she first passed away I would see a ladybug everywhere- at my back door, on my windshield, and even in my house. I haven't seen them in awhile.

Look at what was on my windshield yesterday when I got to work.. I've tried to take pictures of them in the past but they usually fly off.. I got multiple pictures up close yesterday 


No comments:

Post a Comment