Sunday, June 2, 2013

Beautiful Lily.. can't believe you have been gone for 9 months :(

May 29th post from Lily's Facebook page: 

The Lily Grace Challenge!! It's the 29th of the month so it's The Lily Grace Challenge Day.. which simply means that you do something nice for someone else today!! 

I meant to post an official event but we've been moving.. Please participate!! 

Today is exactly 9 months to the day that our sweet baby Lily Grace became an angel in my arms which is why I do the Lily Grace Challenge on the 29th of the month! 

I can't believe that it has been 9 months since she left us and that this is the 9th Lily Grace Challenge ;(




Later that day I posted this: 
9 months ago today at 3:30 pm (in less than one hour) my daughter Lily Grace was placed in my arms to pass away... 

I can't believe she died... It's unbelievable... 

This picture is from the outfit that I dressed my daughter in after she became an angel.. I bathed her, cut her hair, put lotion on her, dressed her, and loved on her physical body for the last time 

No comments:

Post a Comment