Sunday, June 30, 2013

I can't believe you will be gone 10 months sweet Lily...

Written Friday, June 28th on Lily's Facebook page (Never Forget Lily Grace): 

10 months ago at this time I was taking in the information that the doctors told me... 

That our baby wasn't going to make it... 

Ten months ago at this time I was thinking that there was still hope and I would lean into Lily to talk to her...

I begged her to prove them wrong... I prayed to God... Screamed to God... "Please don't take our Lily Grace away"...

I promised to care for her, to love her.. no matter what...

Ten months ago I was kissing my Lily.. singing to my Lily and still having hope...

In less than 24 hours at 3:30 pm my hope was shattered because that's when our Lily took her last breaths in my arms..

Not only was my hope shattered but my heart was shattered in more than a million pieces... many of those pieces are still not put back together...

As I reflect on this night that happened ten months ago.. I can still remember everything... EVERYTHING that happened in Lily's last 24 hours..

©2012 nzaPhotography, LLC | Nicole Zirnheld Aldridge |www.nzaPhotography.com



No comments:

Post a Comment