Sunday, December 23, 2012

RIP Grandma Pifer

Posted on Lily's Facebook page yesterday, December 22, 2012:

December 22nd ;( .. On December 9, 2011, Ricky & I found out that we were pregnant. I was excited to share the news and one of the first people we told was my Grandma Ruth (stepdads Mom). You see, my grandma was sick with cancer and they did not know how much longer she would make it. She was no longer communicating when I told her but I believe that she still heard us when we talked to her.

One year ago today on December 22, 2011, my grandma lost her battle with cancer and went to heaven. I never would have dreamed that in less than one year the baby that I just told her about... my baby that should have had a long, full life.. that my sweet baby would be joining her in heaven..

RIP Grandma Ruth Pifer


No comments:

Post a Comment