Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Do you have an angel?? Do me a favor..

Do me a favor: Today is Lily's 4 month birthday.. just can't believe it.. That she would be 4 months old and that she's really gone.. 

Please email me a picture, name, dates, and story (or just name & dates if you don't want to send their story) of your angel... I would like to know about the other angels that Lily is with.. ;) & please share even if we have already talked before.

Under Lily's pictures under her Facebook page "Never Forget Lily Grace", I made an 
album titled "Lily's Friends in Heaven" and post the picture and the story that you send me. I like to hear about Lily's friends.. All Moms want to know about their child's friends.. That never changes ;)  
My email is: elzya@yahoo.com and please share a blog, name of your Facebook page, etc- if you have one and if you want to share that information. 

Happy 4 month birthday sweet angel Lily Grace! Can't wait to learn about your friends and share your friends on Lily's page.. that way NONE of our angels will be forgotten. ♥ 


Consider this Lily's birthday present ♥ Love you Lily Bug!!

No comments:

Post a Comment