Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Best Surprise Ever... Thank you!!

On Sunday, December 9, 2012.. I got the BEST surprise tonight.. Made my day.. there are so many good hearted people in this world.. Makes me happy.. Lily had her hand in this.. I know she did ♥

There is a holiday show in Louisville and some of my family went. Well many of you know that we make hairbows in honor of Lily and donate them to the PICU and NICU at Kosair where Lily lived her whole life. We made our first donation October 29th and we are going back this Wednesday, December 12th.

At the holiday show my family was admiring some hairb
ows and talking about how they were made when they started talking to the wonderful person who made everything.. Well the conversation led to Lily and... she donated all of these hats, headbands, and this beautiful doll in memory of Lily.

Can you believe this??? It made my day. She monogrammed "Never Forget Lily Grace" on the doll.. this made my day more than she will ever know. We already have such beautiful hairbows to give to the sweet girls at Kosair and now we have even more beautiful things to give them.. I just couldn't wait to share this with everyone!! Thank you Beckie Baker with Bella's Bags and Bows!!!

Beckie.. you will NEVER know how much this meant to me and it really brought me to tears. All of the kind things that people are doing in honor and memory of my sweet angel Lily Grace!!




No comments:

Post a Comment