Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas Decorations at Lily's Burial Spot..

Posted on December 7th on Lily's Facebook page "Never Forget Lily Grace".. sorry still trying to catch up..

This Sunday, December 9th will be one year exactly from the day I found out I was pregnant with Lily. I don't know why but I'm having a hard time with this anniversary.. I think it is hard because it brings my last year to a full circle if that make sense. 

Time just keeps going and special dates keep coming but Lily is not here and she won't be here.. these dates are just a reminder of that. 

It is really sad to think that journey with Lily began one year ago this Sunday.. and I went on to have a full term baby yet.. she is not here. That is really hard to take..
-----------------------------------------
Lily's spot.. she doesn't have her headstone yet so I had a little more space this year to decorate..feels good to be done.. Stressful ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment