Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Hairbows to Kosair- 2nd trip.. (pictures)

My family and I made our second trip to Kosair tonight for "The Lily Grace Project".. we are delivering holiday hairbows to the NICU and PICU. Just wanted to share



Here we are at Kosair.. Carrie from Kosair (wonderful therapist), Emily (honorary Aunt Emily), me, sister-n-law Jessica with baby Lyla in her belly, mother-n-law Darla (grandma to Lily), and Mom Dixie (grandma to Lily)


After we deliver bows we go to The Spaghetti Factory.. it is our tradition.  Well tonight, the manager Steve asked us who Lily Grace was.. so I told him.  He surprised us by making our meals free.. so nice.. what a nice person.  Lily has reached so many people.. it made me emotional.. Thanks Steve!!  So many good people with big hearts in this world!

No comments:

Post a Comment