Friday, December 28, 2012

Box of Sunshine...

Box of Sunshine: shortly after my sweet girl was diagnosed with having her heart condition and it became Dr appointments galore.. I received this basket/ box of sunshine to brighten my day.. it was so sweet. 

Who do you know that could use a basket of sunshine? I challenge you for the 4th Lily Grace Challenge to brighten someone's day.. It could be a sweet basket like this, a note, a card, a thoughtful gesture, or so many other options..

Thank you to my Ohio coworkers (Katie) for doing this for me.. some gestures like this last longer than the day they are given or done.. I will never forget this.. and the picture frame now holds Lily's picture on my desk... I challenge you to do something nice for someone else... join the Lily Grace Challenge!! ❤

1 comment:

  1. When I was diagnosed with my Stage 3 Melanoma Cancer, I also got a box of sunshine. It was so sweet. I watched your video about Lily Grace! I broke into tears. I am so sorry for yalls loss!!!

    ReplyDelete