Friday, December 28, 2012

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

I posted this on Lily's Facebook page "Never Forget Lily Grace" on December 24th: 
❤Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone. All I want for Christmas is to have my Lily back but I know that's not possible. 

On December 29th, it will be four months since Lily became an angel... as crazy as it sounds and as much as I knew she was gone.. for around the first 3 months.. I would beg for God to let her come back.. At the cemetery I would tell her "you can come out honey.. Mommy won't be scared.. just come out & I'll take you home with me"..

If that sounds crazy to you then you've never lost a child.. I can guess I'm not alone. You KNOW they are gone.. you are not delusional but you always hold out hope that it's a bad dream or somehow not real.. but time passes and they are still not coming back.... it's hard.

My other wish is for my kids to have the best Christmas possible and I'm going to do that for them.. as best I can. I know my family is going to do that too. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and your family! Love from Lily's family! ❤


No comments:

Post a Comment