Monday, December 17, 2012

Lily and God are really watching out for me...

Facebook post from Lily's page on Friday, December 14th:  

First prayers again for the families that lost their family members today, especially the children from the school shooting in CT. :( 

Second, update from yesterday's story- Lily and God really are watching out for me. So yesterday I gave a complete stranger a hairbow with a Lily hairbow tag on it and found out the following:  
she had also lost a Lily 5 years ago and her baby was also born in August (my Lily August 11, 2012), ladybugs had special meaning for her too as she had a Lily flower and lady bug tattoo on her leg (lady bugs are one of the symbols for my sweet Lily), she is pregnant and her new baby girl will be named Olivia GRACE, she just started making hairbows (we make hairbows in honor of my sweet Lily to give to the kids at the hospital), and she learned how to make the hairbows from a "ladybug" hairbow template kit.. this was just amazing and crazy! 


So I posted about this yesterday and had more than 8,000 people read that post, about 500 likes, and around 75 comments. One of the comments came from someone who NEVER read Lily's story before yesterday. Her name is Tamika Dean who works at Kids Dentistree here in Louisville, KY. Well Tamika just met the creator of the Ladybug hairbow making kit yesterday (her name is Karen) because Karen brought her kids in for a dental appointment.. same day that I met the Mom Rebecca and shared my story. Tamika thought a little girl had a cute hairbow and Karen told her about her hairbow business.. and that is how she ended up with Karens business card and hairbow business information. So yesterday Lily and God had all these situations to bring us all together. 


So Tamika called Karen and told her about my story and she is donating one of her hairbow making kits.. all because of Lily. Lily is reaching so many people. Karen said she will help me with a hairbow party (some parents of angels said they are interested in doing the hairbows too so this is GREAT news) and we are going to see how we can work together. Yes I do plan on selling Lily's hairbows too and I am working on that. I have just been overwhelmed recently but I think God brought Karen and I together (through these random situations and stories) so I can reach more people with Lily's story.

I hear that Karen's kit is GREAT and I want to share her links with you from this amazing story.. I can't believe that me giving a hairbow at McDonalds yesterday led to all of this.. it has come full circle. Oh and another great thing.. I told Karen that I have been thinking about making bowties for the little boys at Kosair but I didn't know how to make them yet and she is going to show me how.. So now boys will be getting something too! In light of the extremely sad situation that took place.. I wanted to show that there still are good people in this world.. prayers for the families that have lost a loved one.. I prayed for them and asked Lily to watch out for the new angels. ♥

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Little-Pink-Ladybug/137324495496


No comments:

Post a Comment