Monday, December 17, 2012

I'm sorry!!!!!!

I'm sorry! I'm sorry to anyone everywhere that has lost someone! I'm sorry for the pain you feel and I wish I could bring back your angel and my angel too!! I'm sorry! Yes they will always be wish us but.. I understand.. We want them on earth HERE with us! I'm sorry for the loss that anyone has endured! 

Please do a nice, generous act (words, card, thoughtful gesture, monetary gesture or non-mone
tary gesture..) today and over the next week or longer!! Show the world that there are still a lot of really good people out there. It doesn't cost to be nice!

Use the energy of anger, sadness, fear, worry, etc that you have towards something helpful, nice, and productive! Find a way.. it will help the world and have a ripple effect!

Prayers for everyone that has lost anyone, no matter how long ago! We have all lost someone! Let's make our angels proud! ♥

1 comment: