Monday, December 17, 2012

All because of a hairbow..

GREAT post from Lily's Facebook page on December 13, 2012:

Hi everyone. I wanted to share something that happened today.. I thought it was pretty amazing. So I was eating a salad at McDonalds :) for lunch and there was a family sitting behind me.. I noticed the little girl around 5 had a beautiful hairbow. When I first saw her I thought.. I should give her a Lily Grace hairbow (because I still had some in my car from the night before). I thought.. no, they may think I am weird so I wasn't going too.  
 


Then the little boy said a prayer and he did a great job.. the entire McDonalds could hear his prayer and it was very funny yet touched me somehow. So I thought.. even if they think I am weird.. I am going to get a hairbow.

So I overcome the awkwardness, went to my car, and brought a hairbow with a tag to their table. Great family.. so glad I did this. It was a Grandma, her daughter, that daughter's son and another grandchild. The daughter is Rebecca (hope you don't mind me saying your name if you are reading this).

After giving them the bow with the tag of Lily's story.. I learned that Rebecca had a baby girl Lily that was born in August 5 years ago and her sweet Lily became an angel after 2 days. Rebecca has a tattoo of a Lily flower and a ladybug on her leg.. yeah.. crazy, right? She is pregnant with a little girl and this baby will be Olivia GRACE. Oh and she just started making hairbows and she has been learning from a kit that was named after LADYBUGS. She said she wants to help me make hairbows and they may have their family do a hairbow party... WOW..

This made my day.... they just don't know it. So the little beautiful 5 year old named Lydia got a hairbow and so did Olivia GRACE. Much love to this family.. glad I was led to meet them today. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment