Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Miss you Lily.. 3 months since your funeral

Today's post on our Never Forget Lily Grace Facebook page.. I have received two recent negative comments (I thought you should know so this post will make more sense):  

Today is exactly 3 months from when we laid our sweet Lily to rest on 9/4/12. This is a very sad anniversary.. My favorite holiday (12/24-12/25), the 3 month anniversary from when Lily was buried (12/4/12), her 4 month birthday (12/11/12), & her 4 month Angelversary (4 months from when she passed away on 12/29/12)..all in December. Hard month but really each moment & day is hard already. 

In light of a few negative comments on Lily's Facebook page I thought this picture was appropriate.  I don't want battles on here but rather if someone makes a negative comment then we can nicely teach them why their negative comment is wrong on so many levels. In fact.. thank you all for supporting me and taking up for both Lily & I on here while all being respectful at the same time. Lily has some great friends on here. 


I guess the moral is that if you think it's hard to read Lily's page, look at her pictures, or if you think I need to get over her loss then I believe this page is not for you. I understand this page is hard on many people and respect your right to stay away from her page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment