Thursday, November 8, 2012

Remembrance Coat & Toy Drive.. November 19th- December 29th

Topic: Coat Drive 


I have attached the flyer that I made for the "Remembrance Coat & Toy Drive in Memory of Lily Grace"... it is official. It starts November 19th and ends December 29th. This is the 5th year that I have ran a coat drive at work and I never would have thought I would be doing a coat drive in memory of my baby.. it is so heart breaking. It feels good to do something nice for other people but it is still so heart breaking to endure such a loss. I am so thankful that my work has allowed me to do this coat & toy drive in memory of Lily. This coat drive is for more than the loss of Lily though.. it is for every person that has passed away before and after Lily too.

I will have a canvas or mat for you to sign when you make a donation at my work. You see.. I feel that when you make a donation you are donating in honor of someone you have lost.. no matter who that is. So I would like you to put their name on the designated memory board to help honor them just like I will honor Lily, my grandparents, and friends.. (I just need to donate a few things so I can put all of their names down).. :)

Thank you for taking the time to read.. please share..share..share.. not only this coat drive but this blog too.. Let's make not only Lily proud but also every loved one that you have lost proud too.. Love you Lily Grace!!





No comments:

Post a Comment