Sunday, November 11, 2012

Happy 3 Month Birthday Sweet Baby Lily.. :(

Happy 3 month birthday sweet baby girl Lily Grace! I can't believe you would be 3 months old today. You should have recovered from your open heart surgery & been home around this time. 

I hope there is a party in heaven with all your new friends & our family. Maybe Jesus will put a new pretty hairbow in your hair today... that's from me Lily. Love you baby girl! Forever missed, always loved, & never forgotten!!

On Saturday I saw a little baby girl that looked around 3 months old. She was so cute with a headband & cute hairbow. My heart still aches when I see newborns but now it is now expanding to babies that look like they would be Lily's age. 

**if you are pregnant or have children & you ever catch someone looking towards your direction.. It may be because of a loss they have endured or because they long to have children one day- just a thought.

I just miss Lily so much. I just don't understand why Lily had to leave me. I still get emails and mailings related to having a baby because I'm technically a new Mom.. I'm just a new Mom without my baby ;(

Here's what Lily would be doing at 3 months old:

Here are the skills, traits, or habits a child will typically have developed by three months of age:

Social and Emotional:
Social smile
Communication of feelings through face and body
Varied cries (hunger vs. pain)

Movement:
Raises head and chest when lying on stomach
Stretches legs and kicks
Opens and closes hands
Brings hand to mouth
Shakes toys placed in hand

Senses:
Watches faces and follows moving objects
Recognizes familiar things and people at a distance
Smiles at sound of voices
Begins to babble and echo sounds

No comments:

Post a Comment