Monday, November 26, 2012

Makayla's message to her sister Lily

On Sunday night before Lily's older sister Makayla (age 6) was going to bed.. I found this on her floor.  She wrote out the following on her Magna Doodle:  


In case you can't read it- she was saying:  From Lily Grace if you are hearing this I just wanted to say that I love you! <3

So sweet.. My kids really do love and miss their sister.  Makayla talks about her the most- she sleeps with the teddy bear that the hospital gave her and she named her "Lily Bear".  Every night I kiss her and Lily Bear goodnight.  Ethan our 10 year old did not want to read this out loud because he doesn't want to get sad or cry but he does miss her.. it is just too hard for him to talk about her.. It is so hard on siblings to lose a brother or sister.. so so sad... breaks my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment