Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Big day on Sunday (this past Sunday)

This post was done Saturday, November 17th on  Lily's Facebook page (Never Forget Lily Grace) and I am just a few days behind updating her blog but I wanted to share:

Tomorrow is a big day.. I'm attending a baby shower in honor of my sister-n-law Jessica. She's having a baby girl named Lyla.

I'm excited for the shower as I'm happy for Jessica but my heart & mind are going through a lot of emotions right now.. Lily should be here.. Lily should be playing with Lyla one day.. I may struggle being around so many baby girl things tomorrow (baby decorations, baby g
irl games, baby items that Lily will never have a chance to get/use, etc) but I would never miss the shower..

I love Jess.. I love baby Lyla. I may cry and that makes me sad because tomorrow is a happy day.. I want tomorrow to be perfect for Jessica and baby Lyla. I don't want to bring any sadness to such a happy occasion. Jess deserves that.

So tomorrow is a big day... for so many of us in so many ways.. but most importantly a big, happy day for Jess & Lyla

No comments:

Post a Comment