Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Coat & Toy Drive in Memory of Lily...

Topic: Coat & Toy Drive.. While we all watch the presidential race.. Let me give you a non-political post ;). My work officially approved for me to have a coat drive in Lily's memory. I was going to call it the Lily Grace Coat Drive but a lot of people won't know what that means.. So.. I want to call it "Remembrance Coat & Toy Drive in Memory of Lily Grace".. I added the toy drive because I thought that was significant. ;) 

My plan is to put a little blurb about Lily on the flyers that advertise the drive but I want this to be about remembering everyone's loved ones.. not just my sweet Lily. I also plan to put either a canvas or mat on an easel in the lobby of my work so when people drop off their donation they can sign the name of their loved one.. so they are donating toys or coats in memory of their loved one. 

That way we never forget anyone that has passed away.. Love you Lily..

No comments:

Post a Comment