Wednesday, November 14, 2012

It's like a divorce... :(

When you tell coworkers bye for the day & say I'm going home to see my family..what does that mean for you? 

When I tell people bye..I'm going to see my kids.. that means I'm going home to see Sarah, Ethan, Blake & Makayla but also detouri
ng to the cemetery to see Lily.. my youngest child.

It's just so unfair.. no one should have to visit a cemetery to see their child.... No one should have to split their time between a cemetery & their house... no one..

**This picture is not Lily's burial spot but rather one of the burial spots for one of Lily's neighbors at Evergreen Babyland section.. Happy birthday sweet baby... It caught my eye when I just pulled up to see Lily... No one should have to celebrate their babies birthday like this either.. no one.. ;(

It's just things that people don't think about until they are put in this situation. It almost feels like a divorce situation.. Your time is split up.. on Christmas, every holiday.. in fact every day..you want to see all your kids.. but now the cemetery is part of the equation....





No comments:

Post a Comment