Monday, January 28, 2013

You will be gone for 5 months tomorrow.. :(

Five months ago tomorrow on January 29, 2013 will be exactly 5 months since my family and I: last saw Lily Grace with her eyes open, last time we looked into Lily's beautiful eyes and Lily looked into ours, last time we held each others hands/ fingers, last time I kissed Lily alive, the first and last time that I bathed Lily...

...last time that I was able to sing and talk to Lily alive, was able to give Lily her first and only haircut, last time we told Lily how much we loved her... to not be scared because she was going to heaven, and to not be scared because she would not be alone...

Five months ago tomorrow on Wednesday, August 29th at 3:30 pm our Lily Grace became an angel in my arms... ❤❤❤❤ no words can describe how this feels... ❤❤❤❤

RIP baby girl.. Forever Loved..Always Missed.. Never Forgotten..

No comments:

Post a Comment