Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Sad alert... :(

Grieving Mom Sad alert ♥ ♥ This past Friday was an exceptionally hard night for me. I'm always sad about Lily being gone but these unpredictable waves of emotions can hit you out of nowhere.. It's like a tidal wave, tsunami, tornado.. That gives you the ...idea on the impact.. 

The wave started on my way to a children's birthday party... I held steady there.. then on the way home the tidal wave started to build.. Then my 10 year old played Lily's song "Somewhere Over the Rainbow".. twice in a row.. I love that song but that made my tide of emotions rise and rise to dangerous levels...

Then it all just crashed and crashed.. Over and over again.. You never know when you will have moments like this.. there's usually no warning.. It just happens.. nothing can fix it unless our child or the person we are grieving for can come back from heaven..

So on Friday I begged and pleaded with God and Lily.. Why?!? Why?!?... Please let her come back., Lily.. Come back to your Mommy, Daddy, brothers, sisters, and family.. Please"...

The tidal wave takes a toll on you so after I calmed down a little.. I took my Advil and crashed to sleep..

The next day on Saturday I turned Pandora on and right away I hear "Another day has gone.. I'm still all alone.. how could this be.. You're not here with me.." Lily's song.. The song I sang to her all day when she was becoming an angel "You are not alone" by Michael Jackson.. Then two songs later "My Girl"... talking about.. My Girl..

I hear you Lily.. Loud and clear.. I know you are with me.. You will forever be my girl too!! I'm glad you heard me Lily and I heard you too sweet angel!!

To keep Lily's memory alive.. I'm trying to do good things with my emotional/ grieving journey.. The Lily Grace Challenge on the 29th of the month (pay it forward) and The Lily Grace Project: Hairbows for Healing

I'm trying sweet Lily!! ♥ ♥ Forever Missed.. Never forgotten.. Forever Loved.. Lily Grace ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment