Friday, January 11, 2013

Specialty "Ladybug" hairbow in honor of Lily...

Post last night on Lily's Facebook page (Never Forget Lily Grace):  

Karyn, the owner of the hairbow company, The Little Pink Ladybug, is helping us design specialty hairbows in memory of Lily. Here is my first attempt at making a ladybug in memory of our "Lilybug" ❤❤❤ 

These hairbows can be worn in your hair on a clip or a lapel pin can be attached so you can wear it on clothes or even attach it to a bag. We have two more designs by Karyn that we will work on at a later date. ❤❤

It is not perfect but.. My kids were arguing over who gets it and that they want one for their back pack... That is a great compliment!! ❤❤❤ I love my kiddos so much!!!



Then my next post:  Ladybug hairbow invasion ☺ I decided to experiment with colors so I've made 5 different ones.. I may keep playing around ❤❤

This is to honor my sweet Lilybug and all other angels ❤❤❤ I'd like to play around with a boy color one because my son wants one ☺


Then my post this morning: Lily's sister Makayla was so excited to wear the ladybug hairbow. She wanted to wear the very first one that I made.. She really is excited but it's hard to tell in this picture.. I had to ask her to be still because she was moving so much I couldn't get a clear picture..

Our "Lilybug" is on display.. on display.. (That's for all my Housewives of New Jersey fans) ❤❤

It really did look very cute in her hair.. I'm excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment