Thursday, January 31, 2013

5 hours and 5 months ago...

I almost forgot to share this post from Lily's Facebook page that I wrote Tuesday, January 29th... 
5 hours and 5 months ago (3:30 pm on 8/29/12).... I lost my sweet baby girl Lily Grace. This is the hardest journey that I have ever gone through and continue to go through. I know that my family and friends miss and grieve the loss of sweet Lily too.. it is unbelievable that she is gone.. We LOVE you so much sweet girl!!

I begged Lily.. please.. please send me a sign.. and I just got it. My kids listen to Pandora kids radio when they take showers and out of no where.. one of her songs started to play "Somewhere over the Rainbow"- the Hawaiian version... my ten year old son Ethan and I ran to the bathroom and listened to the whole song together... He even went and got Lily bear and put it by us while the song played... we needed that Lilybug!!

I think you all should hear it too!!

First I am sharing the video (that I have shared multiple times but some of you may have missed it) that I made of our pictures with her songs for Lily's funeral... it just seems fitting for today. Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D98Ib8aexTw

Somewhere Over The Rainbow plays on there but here is the link for the video to the actual song and this is for everyone that has already seen our video before: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_DKWlrA24k

No comments:

Post a Comment