Wednesday, January 9, 2013

I Wish I Could Have a Dream of Lily..


Dreams:  I have heard grieving parents talk about how they have dreams of their child.. I wish.  I would probably sleep better if I could at least "visit" Lily in my dreams.

Sometimes I pray to dream of Lily before I go to sleep...  I like to think that maybe I do dream of Lily but I just don't remember when I wake.. I just wish I could have a vivid dream that I would remember when I wake up.

The flip side of that would be how hard it would be to wake up and let her go again or how hard it would be to wake up and realize it wasn't real.. I'd still like to dream about her..

Any stories about something like this or anyone else wish they would dream of their angel.. no matter how old their angel was when they passed away??

No comments:

Post a Comment