Sunday, January 20, 2013

Hairbows..Hairbows.. and even more Hairbows!!!

Our Lily Bear Model is showing you some recent zebra print inspired hairbows that we made... I have learned that zebra print is popular and oh so cute too!!! 

We have sold 16 hairbows, gave one away to Lily's friend for sharing Lily's page in a contest, and then donated 3 for an auction to raise money for a family battling cancer.. all since around January 3rd.

I count them all so 20 hairbows will be donated to precious, sick children because of this.. It's so wonderful!!! Thank you all for your support... ❤❤

Please SHARE...SHARE....SHARE!!!! Help to spread the word about The Lily Grace Project: Hairbows for Healing...



My Lily Grace Prayer Bear is modeling some of our recent hairbow creations that we are selling as our "surprise me option"...

I wanted to share some new pictures with everyone!! I just LOVE this bear.. such a good model for hairbows!!

Please SHARE...SHARE....SHARE!!!! Help to spread the word about The Lily Grace Project: Hairbows for Healing...


**ANNOUNCEMENT** Price & Headband change...

Every hairbow will be a price of $11 for one hairbow, $10 for two - five hairbows, and $9 each for six or more hairbows. The price includes a hairbow, Lily Grace tag, free shipping within the United States, and headbands are NOT included in the price of the hairbow.

Headbands can now be purchased for $3 each (only if you purchase a hairbow- cannot be sold alone). After I receive your email then I will send you an invoice and once payment is received, you will get your hairbows as soon as possible! It is that simple! It is for a good cause.

Simply email lilygraceproject@yahoo.com and tell me your name, address, and quantity of hairbows that you want. You will get a "surprise me" bow which means that you will see what your beautiful hairbow looks like when your hairbow arrives.. a Lily Grace surprise is so exciting!!

We want to keep my sweet Lily Grace and all of the other precious sick children as our main focus on this project. Please remember that my family and I work full time jobs while trying to fulfill this mission too.

***This is my personal stash of ribbon and my family has many more.. we are trying hard to spread joy through hairbows!! Many blessings to you and your family!!***






No comments:

Post a Comment