Tuesday, January 1, 2013

We will be selling.. hairbows.. hairbows.. hairbows!!

This was posted yesterday, December 31, 2012 on Lily's Facebook page: 

Exciting News.. Please Read.. Hairbows..Hairbows..Hairbows!! Starting January 1, 2013 we will start selling our Lily Grace Hairbows. We are going to be called...The Lily Grace Project: Hairbows for Healing ♥ 

For each hairbow that you buy, one hairbow will be donated to a children's hospital. For now, the donations will go to Kosair (if we get enough then different departments at Kosair will start to get them too). I have big dreams for this and one day we will send out hairbows to other children hospitals throughout the United States as well (who knows what the future holds for outside the US too!). One day we will have Hairbows for Healing representatives that are close to the other hospitals that will receive and deliver donations on our behalf with our tags.. one day.. again, I have big dreams for this!!

The hairbows will be $8, $10, and $12.  Lily was born on August 11, 2012.. 8/11/12.. each price has a special meaning to me- The 8 represents the month she was born (August), the 10 represents the day of the month I was admitted into the hospital (she was born on the 11th), and the 12 represents the year she was born (2012).  The prices above include free shipping within the United States and I want to ship outside the USA too so we will work together on that but that is something I need to figure out.  Each bow will come with our official Lily Grace tag and I will offer bulk pricing if you want three or more (you can email for that information). Orders can be placed at our new email: lilygraceproject@yahoo.com (then an invoice can be sent to your email for record keeping purposes)

All of our bows are unique and quite different so I cannot post a picture of each hairbow. So for now you can pick based on the price range & color- you tell us a color that you want on the hairbow or you can say "surprise me".

Many people are wanting to donate bows so for now (for organization purposes).. please ship them to me so I can tag them and I will get them out. This will change at a later date but I very much APPRECIATE the hairbow or hairbow material donations!!

Donations can be mailed to:
Dixie Pifer
c/o Lily Grace
8100 Cedar Brook Dr
Louisville, KY 40219

We are still figuring out some details so please be patient with us! More emails to come.. Please share!! The money from the hairbows will help pay Lily's medical bills (doctor bills not hospital), a bench in the babyland section of her cemetery, and I have so many dreams for the future with this!! I hope you are excited too!!

This picture is of Lily wearing one of our bows.. see how pretty they are!! Remember they are each different and unique... like all children!! Spread the word.... The Lily Grace Project: Hairbows for Healing!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment