Thursday, March 28, 2013

Sweet dreams...

On Tuesday, March 26th I wrote the following on Lily's Facebook page "Never Forget Lily Grace": 

I had a dream... 

I don't dream anymore or at least I don't remember dreams that I have since Lily passed away... 

I had a dream last night. My dream made no sense but I walked in my sleep at least 2-3 times last night... When I woke.. I just remember that I was chasing after a little girl.... I know I was trying to find Lily...

I woke up sweating at one point.... it was so real... but I never saw her.. I know my dreams involved hairbows too but I haven't been able to put it all together yet... maybe I was trying to find Lily to show her our hairbows & to put one on her... because hairbows are so symbolic for Lily and The Lily Grace Project?!?

I don't really know... but I had a dream... maybe I'll catch her & actually see her tonight... maybe I can kiss her, hold her... love on her... put a bow in her hair...

Maybe I can be up with my baby tonight... ❤❤

RIP Lily Grace 8/11/12 - 8/29/12



Then last night I posted this: 
I just wonder what is out there sometimes... Beyond the beautiful night sky.. beautiful full moon.. beyond the clouds... 

I look at the sky a lot since my baby became an angel... This picture doesn't even begin to capture how beautiful the sky is tonight... 

There's a lot of beauty up in the sky... it's made up of beautiful people, angels, wishes, and dreams... 

Goodnight sweet angels in heaven ❤





No comments:

Post a Comment