Monday, August 5, 2013

Your first birthday is almost here Lily Grace..

Posted this on Lily's Facebook page Sunday, August 4th: 
One year ago today.. 

I was just one week away from having Lily.. It was a time full of excitement, anxiety, and simply just being nervous about what the journey ahead would be like (with Lily's surgeries, caring for her medical needs, splitting time between home & the hospital, etc..)

Our path took a different turn.. BUT I would NOT trade having Lily for anything.. She is worth it!!

So next Sunday is Lily's first birthday.. My family and I will be releasing balloons in her memory.. Kind of like sending birthday balloons to heaven for Lily to catch 

Who wants to release balloons for Lily?  I'm hoping to have a tag made to attach to the balloon so whoever gets the balloon learns about Lily..

Then on her one year angelversary I want to release lanterns so "Lanterns for Lily" on August 29th.. I'll post more about both dates soon 

**Also... we will be doing a hairbow party in memory of Lily so if anyone else wants to do a hairbow party that would be great too  and if you would consider donating those hairbows to "The Lily Grace Project".. that would be SO helpful as we will be going back to Kosair Children's Hospital this month to make in person hairbow donations in memory of Lily 

No comments:

Post a Comment