Friday, August 2, 2013

Lanterns for Lily..

Posted on Lily's Facebook page: Never Forget Lily Grace on July 15th: 
Lanterns for Lily 

I've been thinking about releasing balloons and releasing sky lanterns in memory of our Lily... Someone around our neighborhood released some lanterns tonight.. It was so beautiful.. I've never seen them in person before..

Her first birthday would be August 11th and her one year angelversary is August 29th...

I'm going to do both but just not sure on which date.. Maybe balloons during the day and lanterns at night.. Not sure yet but..

Lanterns for Lily has a nice ring to it 


---------------------
Then on July 16th I posted:
Why does society stay hush hush on grief and their grieving process..especially in the way they judge a person that is grieving... Hmm..

I feel that if you're open about your grief then people assume you're doing worse than someone who stays quiet about their grief... I find that very interesting because if you really think about it.. how is bottling up your grief better than releasing it??

Any thoughts on this topic? I'd love to hear from you...

No comments:

Post a Comment