Monday, August 5, 2013

Lily's First Birthday in Heaven- will you remember her?

Lily Grace was born on August 11, 2012. It was a beautiful day that I will never forget. Sadly, Lily lost her battle to a heart condition called Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome (HLHS) at just 18 days old on August 29, 2012. 

She was a fighter and I wish that she was here to celebrate her first birthday with us! We would be throwing her a big birthday party! She is not here though so I feel that I need to "create memories" for her because she cannot create her own memories. 

On Sunday, August 11th I would be honored if you would remember our angel, Lily Grace. Will you release a red balloon (or any balloon that you like) in memory of Lily and in honor of her 1st birthday? -or- If you make hairbows, will you make hairbows in memory of my angel Lily Grace and all other children gone too soon?

We have a hairbow project where we donate hairbows to sick children in the hospital called "The Lily Grace Project". We will be making our next trip this month. If you wanted to donate those hairbows or any other hairbow supplies or anything to help with our project in memory of Lily.. I would greatly appreciate it and so will many, many other families & children!

Even if you will simply remember my Lily on August 11th.. I will appreciate it. I would like to invite my family, friends, and anyone else that would be interested to release balloons with us in the Louisville area at Lily's cemetery spot on Sunday, August 11th at 6:30 pm.

She is buried in the babyland section (very back left section) of Evergreen Cemetery on Preston Highway in Louisville, KY. I opened this up to other people because I had a few people ask.

**Please share pictures if you so wish.. thank you for the support everyone**
Here is a link and more information for this event: https://www.facebook.com/events/143658955840791/

No comments:

Post a Comment