Sunday, May 19, 2013

Thank you...


Flattered, Thank you...

Thank you, I'm very flattered! Thank you to my sweet coworker Evelyn who wrote our local TV Great Day Live about the story of our Lily Grace & The Lily Grace Project! Thank you to an anonymous person who referred CNN to me about Congenital Heart Defects. Even if my Lily is not in a story, that's okay because I'm flattered that a wonderful person from CNN wanted to talk to me. I can't believe the kindness that people are showing towards me! Someone else mentioned that they were going to write Disney about Minnie's Bowtique show about The Lily Grace Project: Hairbows for Healing. What a dream that would be if Disney contacted us... all because of our sweet angel Lily Grace. Oh how I wish she was here though

No comments:

Post a Comment