Thursday, May 9, 2013

Special Surprise :)

 Special Surprise 


I had a very nice lunch today with other healthcare professionals. Lily was mentioned during lunch so I then said that whenever I see anything with Lily flowers on it.. it reminds me of my angel Lily.

A few minutes ago I received a knock on my door and there was one of the people that I had lunch with today... she saw Lily wall art at the store tonight, thought of my Lily, bought it for me in memory of my daughter, and brought it to my house (we live in the same neighborhood).

Of course I cried! How sweet and thoughtful was that?!?! Thank you so much Becky Goin!!

P.S. if anyone comes across Lily jewelry.. please let me know. The flower for May is "Lily of the Valley" and the flower for July is "Water Lily" so the best time to find Lily earrings is now. I've seen beautiful Lily jewelry & most people bought it last year during this time so I'm on the lookout. I am NOT asking people to buy me things but please, please tell me if you see it though 


Thank you so much Becky Goin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment