Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Stress and Grief.. ugh..

Posted last night on Lily's Facebook page: Never Forget Lily Grace

Does stress make grieving over your angel child worse or does grieving over your angel child make things more stressful? I don't know the answer to that.. I'd like to know. 

You could be grieving over a parent, spouse, friend, pet.. any big loss in your life.. So do you think stress makes grieving over XXXX worse or does grieving over XXXX make things more stressful??

Ugh.. I feel like I take two steps forward and three steps back.. February is great because there is no February 29th which would be 6 months exactly from when Lily became an angel.. but sadly.. That doesn't mean she hasn't been gone 6 months when March 1st hits..

I wish.. what a joke.. what a horrible reality..my son turns 11 the same week that represents life without my daughter...his sister.. all of my kids sister..she will be gone for 6 months... feels like yesterday when she became an angel.. I can remember EVERYTHING so clearly..

What do you think about the stress question....??? ❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment