Tuesday, February 19, 2013

"Lily's in heaven.. she's not in the car.."

Posted Sunday night on Lily's Facebook page:  Never Forget Lily Grace

Parents- Have you ever started walking away from your car when you get a panic.. "Oh no.. Did I forget something.. Someone?"... 

So you check to see that you have all your kids and then.. whew.. You can breathe.. Everyone's okay.. whew.. 

So tonight this happened when we got out to go to Target.. Except that even after I counted and saw 4 kids.. I was still panicked.. I'm forgetting something.. What did I do? Why do I feel this way?.."

Lily.. I panicked because I genuinely felt that I was leaving someone in the car or someone behind... it was Lily except that I can never leave her behind because I can never put her in the car..

It's like a knife to your heart when your mind has to reassure your heart that.. "It's okay.. Everyone's here.. that can be here..Lily's in heaven.. she's not in the car.."

No comments:

Post a Comment