Saturday, February 23, 2013

Can you imagine....

I posted this on Lily's Facebook page: Never Forget Lily Grace on February 21, 2013: 
Can you imagine...

doctors telling you that your child may not make it...

Having a child that your family falls in love with...and just like that, they're gone..

Having doctors say..we're sorry but there is nothing more that we can do...

Looking in your child's eyes while they look at you... and telling that child that you love them SO MUCH and you'd give anything to keep them here with you...but there is NOTHING that you can do...

Losing your child.....at any age..in any way...

Can you imagine???....

I wish I didn't know what that felt like..

Sadly.. it's our reality.. my families reality.. my reality..
and the reality for so many other parents & families too...


No comments:

Post a Comment