Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Beautiful Heart made of Hairbows!!

WHAT?!? Look at that beautiful Heart for February Heart Awareness month...made out of my hairbows for The Lily Grace Project: Hairbows for Healing!! 

I have been busy making heart themed hairbows (so have my family & friends too)! The hairbows in this picture are a mixture of donations but also hairbows that have been bought and shipped for the Lily Grace Project! 

Our next trip to hand out hairbow donations at Kosair Children's Hospital is on Tuesday, February 12, 2013! This will be our third trip to hand out hairbows at Kosair and it is truly a blessing & honor to be able to do this in memory of Lily and all other children gone too soon!

February 12th is also the day that I will be going on local TV (thanks to my coworker!) to talk about my Lily Grace, congenital heart defect (CHD) awareness, and The Lily Grace Project: Hairbows for Healing!! I was excited to share this picture and the news of our upcoming adventures with each of you!!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment