Saturday, April 27, 2013

True healing...

Dear Lily Grace friends.. 

Thank you for your support! Thank you for finding my Lily... knowing about her, sharing her, doing the Lily Grace Challenge (something nice for others on the 29th of the month), reading my posts- emotional or not.. thank you!

This is the hardest journey that I've ever traveled. Losing a child is such an indescribable, unthinkable, and overwhelming loss... 

This loss & pain just encompasses your whole life- physical, emotional, and social self.. It's not fair, it's sad, and sometimes people don't understand & the things they say make it worse.

People just don't understand the depth of this pain and I don't want them to understand because the only way to truly understand is to lose a child yourself.. I really don't want anyone to understand. ❤❤

Is there anything that you want me to write about or talk about when it comes to our Lily Grace, The Lily Grace Project, the grief I experience,or anything related to what grieving parents go through? ❤

**Posted April 23, 2013 on Lily's Facebook page**

No comments:

Post a Comment