Saturday, April 6, 2013

Beautiful hairbow models...

Beautiful Aubrey wearing a Lily Grace Project hairbow! She was also at Kosair Children's Hospital.. like my Lily! ❤

She was discharged from the hospital a day or two before our 3rd hairbow donation trip to Kosair during February 2013. I've been wanting to give her a Lily Grace bow... so glad she has one now!! ❤ Happy Easter beautiful Aubrey!
 — (Mommy is Kate Carter Hensley).



Hairbow model.. Lily's cousin Lyla. She is being held by her honorary Aunt Kathy. 

Kathy saw my Easter hairbow post and bought one of our Easter hairbows for Lyla to support The Lily Grace Project.. I thought that was so sweet! ❤ 

I just know Lily is always with her cousins and siblings.. no matter what but seeing this picture of Lyla wearing a Lily Grace Project Hairbow... ❤.. seeing pictures of babies and girls wearing Lily Grace Project hairbows on Easter...

That's special & warms my heart during such a hard time... so many firsts that should have been with Lily but instead.. without Lily.. ❤ Thank you to everyone who is sharing pictures.. it means more than you'll know.. more pictures to share later too..


Beautiful baby Fenley.... another Lily Grace Project hairbow model!! ❤

I hold a special place in my heart for all of our models but this sweet baby is my best friends niece... isn't she beautiful!!

She is modeling an Easter hairbow that her Mommy specially picked out & bought from the Easter hairbows that I posted on Lily's page.. Thank you Erin, Joel, and Fenley! ❤


Beautiful hairbow model alert.. Amaira

You've seen this sweet face before.. Her Aunt Kylie McGee loves to buy Lily Grace Project hairbows in memory of our angel Lily... 

Amaira makes a beautiful hairbow model.. Thanks for sharing Kylie! ❤


No comments:

Post a Comment