Saturday, April 6, 2013

Grief is not a disease.. or an illness...


So true... there is no timeline for grief...

people say there are stages to grief but I don't believe there is a timeline or textbook stages of grief like people say... some truth to it but not full truth (at least not time lines)...

each journey is personal and each person is effected differently...

Justifying your grief to others just adds stress...

It is all about love... it truly is..

Lastly.. if you see a grieving parent during a moment of their grief or hear/ read about their grief... just know that usually that moment passes...

We need to experience that moment to move on to the next moment in our life.. or at least that is how it is for me..

Yes.. some days are harder than others.. some moments are harder than others but that is my journey called life now..

I hope that none of you ever know what I am going through.. because if you do know what I am going through then that means that you have lost a child and I don't want ANY of you to experience that loss...

Just wanted to share ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment