Saturday, July 13, 2013

Lily is still traveling...

Lily's big sister Sarah surprised me today with this picture... 

She went to Chicago with her friend and she surprised me by taking a picture of Lily with her and texting me this picture.. 

She wanted to take Lily Grace to Chicago... Ahh.. I'm so proud.. Thanks Sarah!!


Here are a few more travels that Lily did recently...

Wow.. she traveled far again!! Thank you to a dear friend Margaret Wilson Pentecost! Here is picture one! 

She writes: "These were taken on the Cancun Riviera in Mexico. I was happy to be part of Lilly Grace's life, and I'm also happy to share these with you. Prayed for all of you while writing her name and shooting the pics."



Wow.. Lily is traveling far!! Thank you Kelli Schlensker Stines!! She shares:

"Hi, I want to let you know I have followed Lily Grace and my heart breaks for you. I sent your message to my friends all over the world and have one shared by my friend Adele from Rhyl North Wales , UK"

Thank you Adele!! Wow.. North Wales!! That is amazing!!
 


Thank you Sydney Hadsell Litzenburger!! She writes: 
"To Lily, with love, from Conneaut Lake, PA"



Thank you Brooke Meffert... here's what she said: "Here's the pic of sweet Lily's name in the sand at beautiful Siesta Key, FL (and it's the #1 beach in the US)!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment