Saturday, July 13, 2013

Angel

Post from Lily's page on July 9th:
Siblings of an angel 

Lily's 7 year old sister Makayla drew this for Lily... Here's some recent thoughts from Makayla: 

"if a genie asked me for a wish... My wish would be that Lily never got sick & that she didn't have to die"

"Whenever it's Christmas... I'd put on my Christmas list that I want you to get a ladybug" (ladybugs are a symbol for our Lilybug)

"Are you sad because Lily died and Teri's Dad died" (their great grandpa Leo just passed away recently)? Yes I said but don't you think he's taking good care of Lily... she said yes but when you die you could take care of your daughter yourself.. Right? But Mommy we don't want you to die.."

Sad night.. Can you tell... This wasn't even said tonight (said recently but not tonight) but I'm just having a hard night... 

No comments:

Post a Comment