Saturday, July 13, 2013

Lily's bathing suit...

Significance of dates with grieving parents... 

One year ago today I was one month away from having our daughter Lily... she was coming so soon.. I just wanted to hold her so bad & tell her that it would be okay and let her hear me say that I love her in person (I told her all of the time while she was in my belly).. 

Today our Lily turns 11 months old in heaven... 

This monthly birthday is hard because that also means that in just exactly one month my Lily should be having her first birthday.. Her first birthday in heaven is going to be exceptionally hard..

The significance of July has been unexpected.. It represents that my Lily would be one next month.. that it will be one year from when she loved at Kosair & had her open heart surgery and the worst part.. That next month represents when Lily became an angel.. When my life was forever changed..

July represents how close I am to all of the big one year events.. Her birth, surgery, and passing.. August is so close..

Happy 11 month birthday sweet angel! Your sister found a few bathing suits that she said we would have bought you if you were still here.. A bathing suit with sea horses is our favorite because sea horses mean a lot to us since you passed away.. The striped one would be our favorite if you were still living..

We wouldn't need the symbolism if sea horses so much if you were still here.. Happy birthday precious Lily!!

I'm going to release balloons or lanterns on her first birthday August 11th & again on her angelversary August 29th... Also have some modified birthday/ memorial party with family on August 11th.. She still deserves a celebration of her life 

No comments:

Post a Comment