Friday, October 12, 2012

Signs from Lily

I wrote about this on Lily's Facebook page so I wanted to share:  

Here is a sign that I got from Lily today.  I went to the funeral home to give them a thank you card along with a Lily Project Bow (to thank Schoppenhorst for helping us during such a tough time).. plus I had to pick up her death certificate and pay the funeral bill :(. So after an emotional visit to say thank you, I headed towards the front door to leave. There was a funeral going o
n and some people had been hanging out on the front porch area.... As I approached the door those individuals were coming in so I waited for them to enter before I went out the door. All of a sudden one of the ladies held the door open to the outside and said "Hey.. don't forget Lily". Really.. really?? Here I was just talking and crying about Lily to the wonderful employees at Schoppenhorst (especially Amy that works there) and then... I hear "don't forget Lily"... wow. It actually made me cry more but I am grateful for any and all signs that I get. For those that didn't see my message this morning, I want to share with you my friends experience yesterday: I'm at Walmart and a little girl riding in a shopping cart just turned around to me and said "Hi..I'm Lily Grace and I'm going to be 3"... We hear you loud and clear Lily.. just wish you were here baby girl. :) P.S. On a separate note.. I picked up her death certificate today and I received her birth certificate in the mail today.. sad combination

No comments:

Post a Comment